A fantastic brownie recipe, not for those who fear large quantities of chocolate.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 1/5 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbl water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan with the sugar and water.
- Pour the melted mixture over 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Add the vanilla, eggs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well
- Mix in remaining chocolate chips
- Pour into a 9 by 9 baking dish
- Bake at 325 for 35-45 minutes.
This recipe was submitted by Everard on February 6, 2005.