An excellant salad for summertime events.
- One head of Napa Cabbage
- One bunch of Green Onions
- 1/2 stick of margarine
- 2 packages of Ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2cup of vinegar (white)
- 2 Tblsp of soy sauce
- Thinly slice the Napa Cabbage and green onions, combine and refrigerate overnight
- Mix and saute: margarine, crushed Ramen noodles, sesame seeds, and almonds until sesame seeds are golden-brown.
- For dressing mix: sugar, olive oil, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Combine all ingredients immediately prior to serving.
This recipe was submitted by punwit on January 24, 2005.