Serve this over rice.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound grated carrots
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Heat oil (in skillet) over medium heat.
- Add carrots and stir and cook for approximately 15 minutes
- Add tofu, cook till carrots are soft (5 minutes).
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds and cook for 1 more minute
- Stir in sesame oil and serve.
This recipe was submitted by Space Opera on January 23, 2005.