This is great on rice noodles. I could eat it right from the pan with a sppon though.
- 1-2 jalepenos, seeded or not
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter ( unsweetened)
- 250 ml water
- 75 ml soy sauce or shoyu
- Chop the jalepeno and add to a skillet with the garlic and a drizzle of peanut oil.
- Saute for several minutes.
- Add the peanut butter, water and soy sauce and stir until smooth.
- Cook over low until warm and serve with rice noodles or as a dipping sauce.
This recipe was submitted by romanylass on June 6, 2005.