It's made with white powder, and it's addictive.
- 2 sticks BUTTER ( not margarine), softened
- 1 cup cocoa powder ( I like Rapunzel best, but if that's too pricey I recommend Saco)
- 4-5 cups powdered (castor)sugar
- about 1/4 milk
- Put butter in a large bowl. Mix wioth wooden spoon or mixer on low until butter is creamy.
- Slowly add cocoa powder while mixing.
- Add however much vanilla you like.
- Add 1/4 cup milk with mixer running.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar until frosting is the desired consistency. If you make it too thick, add milk 1 TBL at a time until thinned.
This recipe was submitted by romanylass on June 6, 2005.