It tastes like it has more ingredients than it has.
- 1 pound cannelini beans
- 4-6 cups broth or soup stock
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-5 cloves garlic, crushed
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Add first set of ingredients to crock pot or soup pot.
- Cook: all day in crock pot, 3-4 hours in soup pot.
- When beans are tender, add remaining ingredients and serve with a crusty bread.
This recipe was submitted by romanylass on October 1, 2005.