Yum. Simply yum.
- 3 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 premade chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 serving size) chocolate instant pudding
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix baking chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the pudding mix over chocolate layer.
- Add 1/2 of the Cool Whip to remaining pudding, stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spread over pudding in crust; top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 3 hours; serves 10 (yeah right!!!)
This recipe was submitted by XSAngel on April 17, 2005.