Moist, flaky salmon.
- 1/2 lb salmon fillet (boneless skinless if you got it)
- lime juice
- lemon juice
- orange (as in, you squeeze it from the orange) juice
- garlic powder
- tin foil
- Preheat oven to broil. Tear off a square of foil, place salmon on it.
- Drizzle the juices on one side, sprinkle on the seasons.
- Flip and repeat.
- Fold two sides over, then fold the other two sides up, forming a tent (the fish will steam this way).
- You want enough extra juice so that there's some pooled on the bottom of the foil tent.
- Broil 5-8 min on each side, or until outside middle is entirely light orange.
This recipe was submitted by Kwsni on April 14, 2005.