While I mostly make this for Passover, this recipe works well year-round.
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. oil
- 6 T. cocoa OR 1 scoop vanilla sugar
- 2 c. water
- Whisk (or blend) together eggs, sugar, oil (and cocoa).
- Cook in microwave about 1 1/2 – 2 minutes (or you can cook over a low flame) until mixture begins to thicken and resemble a custard, stirring often.
- Blend with remaining ingredients.
- Freeze until thick and slushy.
- Blend again, then return to freezer to complete freezing.
This recipe was submitted by rivka on April 18, 2006.