A quick and easy curry, suitable for vegan and non alike. Very nice with fresh flatbreads or over rice.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can lentils
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 2-3 tbs. curry powder, to taste
- Microwave, bake, or boil the potatoes whole.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the chickpeas and lentils.
- Mix in a fry pan the chickpeas, lentils, tomatoes, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Add the potatoes in when they are cooked.
- Serve over rice (basmati is best) or with flatbreads.
- (serves 6-8, generally)
This recipe was submitted by Eaquae Legit on January 22, 2005.