Pretty much what the title says.
- Brown rice (cooked)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (uncooked)
- Slice mushrooms (lots)
- Grate mozza cheese (2 pound brick)
- Mix soup and rice.
- Season with your favorites (I opt for garlic, sage and lemon pepper).
- Put in baking pan (my 9X9 usually works). Put sliced mushrooms on top.
- Grated cheese on top of that.
- Optional: crumbled saltines and seasonings on top.
- Serve with: fresh spinache salad and tomatoes and garlic bread.
- Prep time. 30 minutes.
This recipe was submitted by Kwsni on April 14, 2005.