Goes great with Sweet Citrus Grilled Fish.
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of one orange
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp fresh nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp fresh cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 mango, peeled and diced into 1" cubes
- 1 plantain, peeled and sliced into 1/2" slices
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- Whisk all ingredients except mango, plantain, and butter together.
- Melt butter in medium pan over medium heat.
- Add plantains and cook until fork-tender.
- Add mango and mixture and heat through.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was submitted by rjp on March 21, 2005.