Diced meat and vegetables with a ginger sauce, wrapped in lettuce leaves. No cooking needed if you use pre-cooked chicken breasts. Healthy carbs and low in calories! Recipe serves 1 for a meal, or adjust serving sizes for an appetizer.
- 1/2 head butter (Boston) lettuce (3-4 leaves)
- 4 oz diced cooked teriyaki chicken breast
- 1 cup assorted diced vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe's Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kamoto Ginger Dressing (found at Kroger in the produce section)
- 2 packets Splenda or 1 tsp sugar (I sweeten to taste)
- Wash and dry lettuce leaves.
- Mix dipping sauce with ginger dressing and Splenda in small bowl. Place bowl in center of large plate.
- Arrange vegetables and chicken in separate mounds, to cover half the plate.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on the other half of the plate.
- Spoon sauce over one lettuce leaf, sprinkle with chicken, then vegetables, and drizzle with more sauce.
- Adjust serving sizes (tear lettuce leaves in half) if used as an appetizer.
This recipe was submitted by chris on April 27, 2005.