It's really rather tasty and not extreme at all, but frog legs are a great way to freak out your friends.
- 1 pound frog legs (you can find them, usually frozen, at seafood stores)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- Let the frog legs thaw completely. Usually, they come rubber-banded together. Take the bands off at the last minute.
- Melt the butter on medium, and add 3 – 4 cloves of mashed garlic
- Mix a cup or so of flour with salt and rosemary
- Beat the eggs in a shallow bowl
- Dip the frog legs in the egg, then the flour mixture, then place them gently in the butter.
- Cook gently, turning carefully just once and only when bottom side is really golden brown
- Serve right away
This recipe was submitted by Annie on January 25, 2005.