Simple pizza dough, good for just about any occasion (one large pizza or 4 individuals)
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the yeast and sugar in the warm water and let it sit for 10 minutes
- In the meantime mix the flour, oil, and salt together in a large bowl
- Add the water to the flour mixture
- Spread the dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead it adding flour as is required.
- Add sauce, spices, cheese and toppings as desired, recommended cooking time: 25 to 35 minutes at 350
This recipe was submitted by Hobbes on January 22, 2005.