Easy, tasty pancakes, make them in a jiff!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8th teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients together and whisk
- When the mixture becomes homogeneous and soupy, it is ready
- Put a saucepan over a hot burner and add approximately 1 tablespoon oil. After the oil has heated up, add 1/4th the mixture to the center of the oil
- When bubbles appear on the entire surface on top of the pancake, flip it and cook for a few seconds. When the bottom of the pancake has browned slightly, remove it from the pan and put it on a serving plate
- Add another tablespoon of oil and repeat the process until all the batter is used up
- Serve with appropriate toppings
This recipe was submitted by Hobbes on April 18, 2005.