Breaded fish with a spinach salad.
- bonless fillets
- Italian bread crumbs
- olive oil
- lemon juice(optional)
- Spinach salad
- blocks of cheese(muenster)
- sunflower seeds or pine nuts
- cherry tomatoes
- sundried tomato or balsamic vinegrette
- Using egg and milk as a batter, bread boneless filets (the cod/fluke/flounder family is my fav) with Italian bread crumbs and pan fry in olive oil.
- A little lemon juice is optional (but very good).
- A spinach salad is good with the fish.
- I usually add blocks of cheese (muenster's my choice), sunflower seeds and/or pinenuts, cherry tomatoes (cut in half for easy skewering), Kasugai roasted hot green peas (a happy treat from the Earth–never had them before I got to NYC, but I will be sure to stock up should I ever move), and toss it in a sundried tomato dressing or balsamic vinagrette.
This recipe was submitted by Kwsni on April 14, 2005.