Simple and delicious crock-pot recipe.
- 1 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 pounds uncooked chicken pieces (skinless and boneless is preferable)
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 2 jars worth of water
- 1/2 bag of frozen corn (1/2 of a one-pound bag)
- Pour rice into crock-pot.
- Place chicken (which can be still frozen) in an even layer covering rice.
- Pour salsa over chicken.
- Pour water over all.
- Sprinkle with frozen corn.
- Close crock-pot, and cook for 6-8 hours on Low (or about 4 hours on High).
- Stir, and serve.
This recipe was submitted by rivka on January 23, 2005.