Goes well with Tuna Pate.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp pimentos, diced
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili sauce
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- *optional – 1 cup crushed walnuts
- Add all ingredients except cheddar cheese to large mixing bowl, combine thoroughly using hands or stand mixer.
- Add 1/2 cheddar cheese and combine thoroughly.
- Add remainder of cheddar cheese and combine thoroughly.
- If desired, roll mixture into ball and coat with crushed walnuts.
- Chill minimum 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers or toast.
This recipe was submitted by rjp on January 14, 2005.