Sweet and savory light chicken salad.
- 2 1/2 c cooked chicken- diced
- 2 c. pineapple tidbits
- 1 c. red grapes- cut in half
- 1/4 c. slivered almonds
- 1 c. celery
- 2T fresh parsley- chopped
- Dressing- Mix until well blended:
- 1 c. light Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise if that's your thing)
- 1 c. sour cream (fat free)
- 1 1/2 T lemon juice
- 2 t. salt
- Mix all ingredients and add dressing.
- Serve alone on a bed of lettuce or on croissants.
This recipe was submitted by coccinelle on August 31, 2005.