Excellent on top of Tuna Burgers.
- 5 pickling cucumbers, peeled and diced or julienned
- 1/2 large red onion, diced small
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tomato, seeded, cored, and diced
- 1 jalapeno with seeds and core removed, diced very fine
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Drain cucumbers and tomatos in strainer for 5 minutes, discard juice.
- Combine all ingredients in sealable container.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
This recipe was submitted by rjp on August 28, 2005.