A cool and creamy dessert that requires no baking! My coworkers actually lick their plates when I bring this in.
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 tub chocolate fudge icing
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in a 13 x 9 inch pan. You can break the crackers to make them fit.
- Whisk together pudding and milk. Gently fold in Cool Whip. Spread half this mixture over the layer of graham crackers.
- Arrange another single layer of graham crackers over the pudding layer, then spread the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Arrange one more layer of graham crackers over the second layer of pudding.
- Peel all of the foil wrapping off the can of icing. Microwave on high power for 45 – 60 seconds, until icing is melted and will pour easily. Pour over final layer of graham crackers and spread to cover.
- Chill 4 hours and serve.
This recipe was submitted by chris on May 13, 2005.