A nice sweet dip for an appetizer.
I bought this mix from Homemade Gourmet and decided that I could figure out the recipe myself and save money.
- 1- 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- ? c butter (the real stuff), softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T brown sugar (heaping)
- ? c powdered sugar
- ? c mini chocolate chips
- ? c finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Add sugars until well blended.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate.
- Alternative- Cheesecake ball: Stir in chocolate chips only. Place mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap and form into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll ball in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers or graham cracker sticks.
This recipe was submitted by coccinelle on August 31, 2005.