A simple way to make an easy meal tangy and delicious.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Combine beef and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form beef into four equal-sized balls.
- Make pocket in each ball of beef with thumb.
- Add 1 oz. cheese to each pocket and seal balls.
- Carefully form balls into patties.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill, broil, or pan-fry as desired.
- Garnish and serve with or without buns.
This recipe was submitted by rjp on June 10, 2006.