Like blintzes? You'll like this dish even better!
- 12 frozen blintzes (I prefer to use 6 cheese and 6 fruit)
- 1/4-1/2 c. milk
- 16 oz. container of lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Grease 9×13 pan.
- Lay out blintzes in two columns of six blintzes, like so: ||||||
- Place remaining ingredients in blender. (Start with smaller amount of milk.)
- Blend until combined. Add more milk if necessary to get a smooth mixture, somewhat thicker than yogurt.
- Pour gently over blintzes in pan, as evenly as possible (it will settle somewhat while baking).
- Bake at 350 F for 45-60 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
- Cut and serve hot or cold.
This recipe was submitted by rivka on September 21, 2005.